We have had a wonderful and FUN start to our new year in year 5 and 6. We have completed lots of different activities such as:
- Making new friends and seeing our new teachers.
- Writing posters on how to stay safe from Coronavirus in school.
- Starting a new class book called ‘The Explorer’ by Katherine Rundell.
- Started working on our new sound of the week ‘ph’.
- Learning to add using formal column method with and without carrying.
- Started 10 minute shake-ups to get our bodies moving to build on our daily exercise.
- Starting to practise cursive handwriting.
- We also made a poster of the many things we are thankful for.
Year 5 and Year 6