Check In, Catch Up Parental Survey

Dear Parent/Carer,

We have received confirmation from the Local Education Authority that from June 29th, schools across Neath Port Talbot will offer the ‘Check-in, Catch-up’ sessions for pupils from Yr1-Yr6 (Not currently for Nursery or Reception pupils for now). As full time education for all pupils is currently impossible due to the threat of Covid-19, it is likely that children will be allocated 1 day a week to attend in small groups to receive face-to-face sessions with their teacher. Distance learning will also still take place.

As full time education for all pupils is currently impossible due to the threat of Covid-19, it is likely that children will be allocated 1 day a week to attend in small groups to receive face-to-face sessions with their teacher. Distance learning will also still take place. Please can you confirm if you will be sending your child back for their ‘Check-in, Catch-up’ session which will be assigned to them weekly, starting from the 29th June?

Click here to access the survey.

Kind regards,

Mr R. Harris

Headteacher

11 thoughts on “Check In, Catch Up Parental Survey

1. Thank you, I’ll add them to the list for next week. The class teachers will be in touch with information and what day they will be attending. We have tried toi keep siblings in school on the same day.

1. Hi, unfortunately, you and you only can make that decision. If you want to ring tomorrow and we could have a chat.

1. Hi I do intend to send Crystal but I will have to take it week by week because I sent her to the hwb and she was very unsettled. I don’t want to cause her more worry because I am not well and off sick from work at moment with anxiety and depression. I think it will be good for her to attend. X

1. That is fine, the class teacher will bew in touch soon with information. If you need anything please contact the school. We are all back in the building now preparing for the reopening.

1. There is a link on the website to the letter/plan and we are currently texting out information to the parents who are bringing their children back next week.