Access to Childcare at Gnoll Primary for the week 29th June to Friday 3rd July

Dera Parent, Carer,

All staff have been busy preparing the school for the re-opening on the 29th June. You will receive information from your class teacher as to what day your child will be attending and what the procedures will be. The school Hub for childcare will continue to be offered to our current key worker families and families with social services involvement of Gnoll Primary. As we are now opening for three weeks not four, could you please let me know whether you require childcare and for what days. This current form will be for the week starting Monday 29th June to Friday 3rd Jul;y. The Hub provision is now situated in the Nursery Class and access will be via the Nursery gate. (the blue one leading to Nursery yard). Could I ask that you will enter school premises via the side gate from Wellfield Avenue. Walk around the building and leave via the school back entrance towards Cimla Road.

In order for me to organise staff, I need you to complete the form below. This will close 12pm on Friday 26th June 2020.

Click here to complete the form

If you need further information please phone the school number between 9am and 3pm

Thank you for the support,
Rhys Harris

One thought on “Access to Childcare at Gnoll Primary for the week 29th June to Friday 3rd July

1. Where do we drop children off same place as the hub by nursery or by hall entrance where we normally do.